Pages by Susan Piccinino
- ADORL- Aggressive Dog Owner Responsibility Laws
- A dog loss poem by SLP Graphics for ADORL
- Landlord Responsible for Tenants Aggressive/Menacing Dogs LAWS
- Sign Petition
- Graphic Arts by SLP
- Mohave County AZ Animal Control = Out Of Control
- The Morning Before The Restitution hearing. November 14, 2012
- Restitution Trial Begins
A dog loss poem by SLP Graphics for ADORL
You took my precious companions, I thought they were safely tucked away
How could you act so inhumane to the little ones I loved everyday
Tears run down my face, at the top of my lungs I scream with grief
From the violent horror as I watched your death I find no relief.
They say memories are golden, well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories like this, I only wanted two of you.
Loyal, loving, faithful, brave companions until my saddest day
When you were snatched along a lonely road but here I had to stay
A Dog is such a special companion, a friend in many ways.
Simply sharing love and loyalty just looking for our praise.
I can no longer hold you or grab a ball to play
But I still feel you next to me each and every day